Monday, April 12, 2010

Returning to the book

It's been... hell, nearly 2 months since I wrote something here.

To long. So much that can happen in this time.

Great Wildlands remains much the same, as does Insmother. That, at least, one can take comfort in. We haven't been invaded yet.

Everything else, however...

Well, Seraphim and Jasmin are finally getting married. Damn long enough.. She's had a hard time Jasmin away, and it will be good to have that finally through and set in stone.

And Hitome... oh, Hitome.. I see now what Math'ra meant when he told me she was his corp's best troublemaker. Of course, I still don't love her any less - doubt I ever will - but it is... exciting when someone you think of as your unofficial sister goes and gets so depressed she strips in the middle of a bar to get someone's attention, and then tries to kill herself when that fails to get the desired result.
Fortunately, she's past that. Long past it. She's pulled herself together, found herself a new corp, and is smiling and laughing in the first time in far to long. No more of this "I'm not worth it" "I can't do anything" or "I am not a good pilot". She's finally pulled herself up again.

But, then, there is always a new problem for every one solved. That problem is an enemy of a close friend. A tormentor of one I find myself caring for.

Galicia Tavrook... to call him a slimeball and a bastard son of a bitch is an insult to simeballs and bastard sons of bitches everywhere. He's the reason I fight. The epitome of the evil slaver stereotype. A Blooder who evidently doesn't even believe in their twisted faith, a Serpentis associate who seems to take a particular delight in psychological torture of his slaves... he needs to die.

Slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment